COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Egulen Systems collects, processes and uses personal information based on your electronic consent in order to identify and verify you, create a user account, and deliver the services offered directly to you.
- For the purpose of identifying and verifying users, direct and indirect identification of citizens by their last name, first name, date of birth, place of residence, ID card, passport, photo, if it’s a legal entity, valid state registration certificate, rules, electronic ID card of an authorized person or other identifiable information;
- User registration information, user personal password, registration number, confirmation e-mail address, electronic signature;
- Your questions and requests, and information on how they have been resolved;
- In order to comply with regulations such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Egulen Systems collects user’s information and proper documentation.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- “Egulen Systems will use your personal information to provide you with satisfactory services, to protect your personal information, to improve measures of prevention of cyber attacks, to assure uninterrupted operation. The ways to use your information include:
- In the process of identifying and verifying the user;
- During the external monitoring of the implementation of the rights and obligations specified in the terms of service;
- In case of implementation of contract, to demand insurance of the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Crime prevention and it’s detection;
- Verification of information at the time of payment transaction;
- Each time you use the services offered by www.egulen.com website;
- In the process of connecting Egulen Systems to you and resolving any issues that may arise;
- Ensuring information security;
- When organizing marketing activities;
- In the process of introducing and developing new and easy-to-use applications for users;
- During the investigation of complaints from users and others;
- Egulen Systems is obliged to transfer your personal information if required by the Government on the grounds specified by law.
STORAGE OF USER INFORMATION
Your right to privacy will be respected, and information and technology solutions will be introduced and developed to ensure information security in the collection and processing of this information.
The transmission of data over the Internet or the electronic environment cannot be 100% guaranteed. Therefore, as a user, you need to be careful and mindful in the protection of your personal information and take security precautions independently.
If you suspect that someone has access to your personal information, account, and password, please lock your account and contact Egulen Systems immediately.
We use the information collected to secure the platform, user accounts, and archives. We use IP addresses and cookie data to protect users against automatic cyberattacks such as spam, phishing, and DDoS attacks.
We monitor commercial activities to detect suspicious activities early on and prevent fraud, extortion, and financial losses.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL REGULATIONS
www.egulen.com website protects the confidentiality and security of information collected in accordance with laws, regulations, government requests, and user inquiries. We will not disclose any personal information to third parties without the consent of the legal team or without the prior consent of the user, except as required by applicable law.
We will work hard to resolve any issues.
Last updated: 10 March 2022